:-$

On 8/5/2010 3:42 AM, billsm...@hhs1963.org wrote:

JMJM,

[…bow, turn around and walk away…]

…Bill!

*From:* Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] *On Behalf Of *Jue Miao Jing Ming - ????
*Sent:* Thursday, August 05, 2010 12:32 PM
*To:* Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
*Subject:* Re: [Zen] Re: Compassion

Aha, Bill.  Then why do you mentioned, "Just This"??

:-)

On 8/4/2010 8:12 PM, billsm...@hhs1963.org <mailto:billsm...@hhs1963.org> wrote:

    JMJM,

    I’m fine.  How are you?  I’ve been busy too – I like it that way.

    The only difference between ‘Just THIS’ and ‘just IS’ is ‘TH’.

    Seriously, and as I’ve said before, there is no difference between
    ‘Just THIS’, ‘Mu’, ‘Dried Shit-Stick’, ‘The Oak Tree in the
    Garden’, Gutei’s raised finger - and your ‘just IS’.  They’re all
    just words or actions trying to communicate Buddha Nature – Just THIS!

    …Bill!