Artie

I will not assume things.  A good idea if you don't want your intentions to be
open to interpretation is to explain them.  Single lines have different
meanings for different people, so use the lines, but then share the meaning
they have for you. This way the need to tell me and Anthony you don't wish to
explain yourself would not be necessary. If you are trying to make a point,
express it.  But to make a point that is misunderstood and offer no
understanding is a waste.  I will respect your wishes though.  If you post
something, and I do not understand then I will ask your meaning and if you wish
to you will expound on it, if not that's ok too.
joe

Sorry if this is a duplicate message as my connection timed out when I sent it
originally