From: DP <dave.dplat...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Zen] Death
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 2:59 PM

ARe there any good meditations I can do which helps me deal with my fear of
death? I just finished Thich Nhat Hanh's No Death No Fear, and I liked it, but
I feel such a hard time getting around the idea of continuance - it's too much
for my materialist mind. So maybe I need a different tack...

How do I confront the reality of death with the aim towards lessening my fear
of this?