Dave,

Furthermore...  ;-)

Is there any way in which the time after death is different from the time
before being born? (experientially, that is, because that's all that will
matter to you as a some-time ["has-been"] sentient being).

There may be a twinge at the moment of death, but "after" that, will the
everlasting state of death feel any different from the 13.8 billion years's
time before you were born?

I don't know if you can answer this, but THERE'S a "meditation" for you, if you
care to try it on for size and style.

See what comes of it?

--Joe, del desierto / Tennen

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "DP" <dave.dplat...@...> wrote:

> ARe there any good meditations I can do... [snip]

Nope, all bad meditations.