I have a strange feeling towards other Buddhist traditions. While I find
interesting messages in reading about Christianity or even Islam and Judaism
(Hinduism I find too alien, although I love some of the imagery and mythology),
I have a sort of block against other Buddhist traditions. I can admire somone
like the The Dalai Lama, but I find Tibetan Buddhism too esoteric. I have had a
few negative experiences on chat boards with other Buddhists in Theravada and
Vajranaya traditions, where they even denigrated Zen. Does anyone else find
that other Buddhist traditions seem odder to them than traditions outside