The impression I get is that the Buddhism practiced by the people and the
Llamas is different.  The people practice a more superstitious daily
practice and the Llamas are more intellectual.

When asked if he believed in reincarnation, the Dala Lama replied that he
shared the same spiritual beliefs as the previous Dalai Lamas.

I find the honesty and humor of the Tibetans refreshing.

JODY