Emory University in Atlanta Georgia is hosting the first
International Conference on Tibetan Buddhism
October 18-20, 2010
Participants include: H.H. the Dalai Lama, Ganden Tri Rizong Rinpoche,
Sogyal Rinpoche, Gehlek Rinpoche, Thupten Jinpa, Matthieu Ricard, and 34
other notable participants.
For more information and registration please visit
www.dalailama.emory.edu <http://dalailama.emory.edu/2010/ICTB.html> .
Article on the Conference <http://www.snowlionpub.com/pages/N90_10.php>

________________________________

Visit the Library for some special news...
 <http://www.snowlionpub.com/pages/library.php>

________________________________

Send this to a Friend...
It's easy! Simply copy and paste a link in an email:

Snow Lion Home Page <http://www.snowlionpub.com>
<http://www.snowlionpub.com/new/img_new/banner.jpg>
 <http://www.snowlionpub.com/new/img_new/logo_mid.jpg>
 <http://www.snowlionpub.com/new/img_new/logo_bottom.jpg>

Dharma Quote of the Week

People harm others only when they are unhappy. No one wakes up in the
morning and says, "I feel so great today! I think I'll go out and harm
someone!" When we can allow ourselves to know the depth of the pain and
confusion felt by those who have harmed us, compassion--the wish that they
be free from such suffering--can easily arise. Thinking in this way does not
mean whitewashing or denying harm that was done. Rather, we acknowledge it,
but go beyond amassing resentment, because we know that grudges help neither
ourselves nor others.

--from Working with Anger <http://www.snowlionpub.com/search.php?isbn=WOAN>
by Thubten Chodron, published by Snow Lion Publications

Working with Anger . Now at 5O% off
(Good until September 24th).