No matter what religion, school, practice part of the ONE and the ALL.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to explain.

JM

On 9/17/2010 2:50 PM, Anthony Wu wrote:

JM,
I see. You insists that all come to one. Then where does that one go?
A koan for you.
Anthony

--- On *Fri, 17/9/10, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 /<chan.j...@gmail.com>/* wrote:

    From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <chan.j...@gmail.com>
    Subject: Re: [Zen] Dharma talks
    To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Friday, 17 September, 2010, 11:12 AM

    DP, Not sure whether below is what you are looking for....

     Good morning to All,

    What is Chan, Zen, zen, Chan Buddhism, etc.?  These are just
    labels created by human for human communication.

    The statements most of us agree to are "Chan Is ONE" and "Chan is
    direct experience of ALL".  If so,,

    Then Chan is an internal experience of EVERYTHING that is going
    on, visible and invisible, form and formless.

    If there is ANYTHING we refuse to experience, then is it caused by
    our discriminating mind? Are we still ONE? Have we  separated
    ourselves from the ONE and therefore the ALL?

    If Chan is experience, then is this an internal experience.  If
    so, is this experience mental, physical or spiritual?

    Whatever your answer is, it is yours. In Chan, there is no single
    answer, because it is ALL - mental, physical and spiritual.

    If you have experienced an integration to some thing at some
    moment without labeling, please try to experience everything at
    every moment
    without labeling, judging, discriminating.  In other words...

    Be one with the ONE, completely, totally, whole-heartedly with
    complete surrendering.

    In Chan, this is labeled as "detach from the form of Chan".

    Thank you for your time,
    JMJM