From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Dharma talks
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 18 September, 2010, 15:58

Hello Mayka and All,
Thank you for the link. I watched about ten minutes of his talk on 'fear'. He
comes across as a clear and precise thinker, steeped in Dharma, and speaking
from his own deep experience and insight into the human psyche and its
interaction with its environment.
--ED

Hello DP, ED  and all:

There is this video that can lead to the website of this buddhist group from
Australia who sound pretty good to me as the classes are very easy going with a
realistic western way of communication.  And this Teacher is also very funny
which it makes the dharma much more pleasant and effective.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj2H1sDwG-o

Mayka