> Ed,

> Anything and everything COULD be regarded as relevant to zen practice.
That determination is up to you.

Bill, one has to be an advanced practitioner of zen to experience this
truth.

> Do you think this posting is relevant to your zen practice, ...

A few week ago I spent beaucoup dollars on a zafu and a zabuton from the
Zen Mountain Monastery store, visited the nearest Zen center a couple of
times, but I still have not restarted by practice.

>  ... or would be relevant or helpful to someone else's zen
practice?  If so how?

Yes and no. Why yes?  Reflecting on the articles I post *may* sow seeds
that could help one develop 'right understanding' and 'right views'
(IMO) thereby reducing confusion which would in turn enhance the quality
of practice. Nevertheless I plan to severely curtail initiating threads
with articles by others.

> I'm much more interested in what YOU have to say about things then
what URI AVNERY has to say.

> Â…Bill!

Who am I that you or anyone else should want to hear what I have to say?
After all, on the Internet, over a decade and half and after tens of
thousands of posts, nobody has ever said to me that they learned
anything from any of my perspectives.