Ed,

You wrote:

Who am I that you or anyone else should want to hear what I have to say?
After all, on the Internet, over a decade and half and after tens of
thousands of posts, nobody has ever said to me that they learned anything
from any of my perspectives.

[Bill!] I want to hear what YOU have to say because you are a real person
who has taken the time and interest to post something.  That's why I am
interested in what you have to say.  I'm not as interested in someone just
copying a quote from someone else (and this includes Buddha), unless they do
so as a highlight to their own thoughts, or add their own comments.  And
those comments have to be more than 'I really like this' or 'I disagree with
this' to be meaningful to me.

I'm sure many of the people who have read your previous posts have learned,
or have been caused to think about things in a little different way.  We
learn from everybody and everything, or at least we have that opportunity.

Keep posting your own thoughts and opinions.  Don't be afraid someone will
disagree or make fun of you.  Just be sincere.  We have  a lot of people on
this Forum who are definitely sincere.  We are all here to learn.

.Bill!