Chan is not about "sense"?  it is sit down, shut up and stop thinking...

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org

On 10/2/2010 7:35 PM, DP wrote:

I've been reading a book about buddhist psychology by Jack Kornfield, and he talks about mind or consciousness being just what we apprehend, pure experience, not even based on memory. Does that make any sense?

What can I read about this that will help me out?