From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
DP
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2010 9:35 AM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zen] Re: Mind

I've been reading a book about buddhist psychology by Jack Kornfield, and he
talks about mind or consciousness being just what we apprehend, pure
experience, not even based on memory. Does that make any sense?

What can I read about this that will help me out?
--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Zen_Forum%40yahoogroups.com> , Jue

database 5498 (20101002) __________