Hi Anthony,

If you research, you shall find there were two cases of heart transplant, as far as I read, changed the personality of the recipient to that of the donor. :-)

But the statement above is a scientific one, which has no value in Chan. Just like your statement.

In Chan, however, it is my direct experience as well as the experience of many of my fellow practitioners, when the mind drops, the heart shines and we become one with the ONE.

Similarly, I recommend that we all sit down, shut up and stop thinking every day, same time, same place for one hour.

The truth will be unfold.  I guarantee.

JMJM
Head Teacher
Order Of Buddha Heart