From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of mike brown
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 10:38 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: Don't pray in my school and I won't think in your
church.

Bill!,

Haven't finalised the itinery yet, but I'm anticipating that it will be
around the end of Feb next year (after spending 3 weeks in the Himalayas).
I've been to Thailand a couple of times already. Love Thai people.  Always
end up in Ko Chang - one of my favourite places on this planet.Whereabouts
do you live (if you don't mind me asking)?

Mike

database 5535 (20101015) __________

database 5535 (20101015) __________