Mike,

When are you coming to Thailand, and where will you be?

.Bill!

From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of mike brown
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2010 6:38 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: Don't pray in my school and I won't think in your
church.

Kristy,

I couldn't believe the first time I went to a Japanese foodhall (in a mall)
and the queue for McDonalds was 20 people and the traditional food places
(ramen, okanomiyaki etc.) were empty! Still, Japan is an alternative reality
for those of us from the West. No violence, extreme politeness (getting
bowed to for ordering a Big Mac is still a thrill), no obesity (except for
sumo wrestlers who are seen as gods), trains that run on time *to the
minute*, drinking in public is ok, children as young as 10 still travelling
on trains at 11pm and *safe* etc etc. And the women.. oh my god, the
women... Yep, won't be leaving any time soon (although I'm going to Bali,
India, Nepal and Thailand this Xmas for 3 months!).

Mike

database 5532 (20101014) __________

database 5532 (20101014) __________