Trying to grasp something ED?
--- On Thu, 21/10/10, ED <> wrote:

From: ED <>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Positive neural changes in the brain due to meditation?
Date: Thursday, 21 October, 2010, 18:36

The dualistic conception of open-mindedness/closed-mindedness is a
meaningless, illusory/delusory fixation of our religio-cultural mind-set.
For instance, is it the Supreme Ayatollah, the Pope or the Grand Rabbi of Yahoo
groups who will infallibly pronounce on who is which (open-minded or
closed-minded) on the Zen Forum?