Hi Ed,

I noticed that you have addressed to me the following article.

We teach people how to Sit the Chan way. It is just a practice. Through this practice, each of us experience our own journey. Then each of us can explain, describe and share whatever we deem precious.

Bible is the description for Jesus.  Sutra is the description for Buddha.

In other words, each path is unique and precious. Language is simply not adequate to describe every journey.

Sit down and experience it the most important.

This is what we teach.

Thank you for asking.

JMJM

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com