Hi JMJM,

What is meant by the high-lighted sentence below? Is it a teaching of
the Buddha?

--ED

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Jue Miao Jing Ming wrote:

Hi Ed,

That's a description most valuable to the author.

What we teach is, through Sitting Chan, as we gradually surpass the
three karmic hindrances -- body, mind and spirit -- then we can witness
or experience ourselves.

Perhaps you have heard the statement about Chan,  "It simply could not
be described?"

:-)
Be Enlightened In This Life - We ALL Can http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
<http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com>  http://www.heartchan.org
<http://www.heartchan.org>

JMJM,

Like this:  http://www.ahastories.com/whenwillibelivin.html
<http://www.ahastories.com/whenwillibelivin.html> Â  ?

--ED

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
</group/Zen_Forum/post?postID=6OPRhTAimoSCWmyND-TI42scMNDMHQWDcqEs7ZjdAc\
t6PQc5uS_WwdUwDqhk-ms2-vFaVn1Nkp6Pv8qljV2RGI30n48> , Jue Miao Jing Ming