Hi Ed,

That's a description most valuable to the author.

What we teach is, through Sitting Chan, as we gradually surpass the three karmic hindrances -- body, mind and spirit -- then we can witness or experience ourselves.

Perhaps you have heard the statement about Chan, "It simply could not be described?"

:-)

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org