From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Zen, Self, I, Me and Mine
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 25 October, 2010, 3:53 AM

Hi JMJM,
What is meant by the high-lighted sentence below? Is it a teaching of the
Buddha?
--ED

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Jue Miao Jing Ming wrote:

Hi Ed,

That's a description most valuable to the author.

What we teach is, through Sitting Chan, as we gradually surpass the three
karmic hindrances -- body, mind and spirit -- then we can witness or experience
ourselves.

Perhaps you have heard the statement about Chan,  "It simply could not be
described?"

:-)
http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org