Mark,

--- On Tue, 26/10/10, Mark Perew <mpe...@gmail.com> wrote:

Anthony -

The best reply would come from Mr. Spock:  Nothing unreal exists.

That is as much as to say, I have cereals for breakfast. What is real? What is
unreal? You have not answered my question whether you are a materialist. In
other words, is matter the only real thing?

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 5:05 PM, Anthony Wu <wu...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

Mark,

Good. Do you think everything is nothing but physical? Are you a materialist?

Anthony