From: Chris Austin-Lane <ch...@austin-lane.net>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Zen and the Brain
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 26 October, 2010, 19:02

That's fine.

I, having spent a good amount of time in book groups, find that 'give and take'
over a book that multiple people have read, never fails to bring me some
understanding of perspectives I would not have arrived at in seclusion.  Not
every one's cup of tea, I'm sure.  (Another colloquialism, Makya, meaning not
preferred by everyone.  "I'm sorry, but biking in the rain is just not my cup
of tea.").

De gustibus non disputandum,

--Chris