From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Questions, questions, question
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 30 October, 2010, 16:39

> Thanks ED.  I appreciate your kind words and understanding.
Mayka, thanks to you too; I feel happy too now that we are attempting to
communicate with each other.

> Your tolerance says a lot of good about you.
The explanation maybe a lot simpler than 'tolerance': It may be more like
'indifference', as generally speaking, with men at least, the entire
emotional/endocrine system tends to wind down and mellow with age.

> However, I'd like to warn you about me that I do suffer from temperamental
> tantrums specially when real communication shades away. It's fair that you
> know this about me so that you don't get by surprise and in nappies!
>
> Mayka
Don't worry, Mayka, just the be way you are: Your spontaneity, fullness of
feeling and truthfulness bring life to this forum.
Thanks,  ED
PS: Mayka, please don't allow my own brutal truthfulness, sometimes expressed
humorously, to bother you too much: It is driven by good intentions.