From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Questions, questions, question
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 30 October, 2010, 16:01

Mayka said:  " You right and there is no attachment to any of those sensations
appearing in the body and in the mind."

Mayka,
How can a person ever be certain that he/she is not possessed by an attachment
or an aversion? Would not others, and epecially one's own guide (zen, spiritual
or pychological) be more reliable judges of one's state of evolution?
Thank you,
--ED