Mayka,

Why do you do zazen?

ED:   What's Buddha mind?.  What do you mean by buddha mind are for my
own pleasure?.  Is it a new dharma am not aware of from the
complementary lote different strokes for different folks?.     Mayka

Mayka, So, your experiences of Buddha Mind are entirely for your own
pleasure? --ED       > ED:
> This summer I asked my boyfriend to bring me a pair of those big
watering peaches from Spain. I didn't  waste time asking him the value
of the peaches.  I just enjoyed eaten them since we don't have here in
the UK such a delicious fruits.
> Mayka
   > Mayka,
> Of what value is tasting the peach to yourself, your friends and loved
ones, or to humanity in general?
> --ED
     > ED:
> Sit down and you'll be having yourself experience here.  No much point
to tell you the taste of a peach when you can eat and taste by yourself
what does it look like.