From: Mel <gunnar19632...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Zen] zen, reality, etc(to Anthony/list)
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 8 January, 2011, 7:36 PM

--- On Sat, 8/1/11, Anthony Wu <wu...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

MEL: I'll throw the question back at you and others....what is real exactly
when all change moment by moment?

Anthony: I am carrying a shield that makes the question bounce back to you
again.

MEL: How can you hold onto what's real when each moment goes by? With each
moment passing by comes age. The snake that had shed it's skin is not the same
snake that was before, nor the pyramids and Sphinx of Giza the same as they
were those many centuries ago

Shield?