--- In [email protected], Kristy McClain <healthyplay1@...> wrote:
>
> Excellent comments, Steve..
>  
> The evidence does indeed point out that "neueons that fire together--wire 
> together".   As time now is short, I'll offer a web link for any here 
> interested in listening to some relevant thoughts on this.  I think I've 
> mentioned Dan Siegel, MD here before. His  2010 Mindsight book).  Plus, 
> Rick Hanson, Ph.D.  and Dr. Mendius' book, "A Buddha's Brain", is both 
> readable and cutting edge science. 
>  
>  
> Hi Kristy. Thank you for the link.
  Steve
> 
> 
> 
> 




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to