Hi Chris,

> What cruelty is not interlaced with ordinary good? 

Or rather, what is the difference between cruelty and good? Or is it no 
different at all except for the mind that sees the difference between the two?

Siska
------Original Message------
From: ChrisAustinLane
Sender: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
ReplyTo: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Zen] Fwd: Re: [Zen Living] Supreme Vehicle
Sent: Sep 13, 2011 23:08

?0?2 You are selfless no matter what you do.?0?2 But it sounds like you are 
beset. If there is anything the folks on the listserv can do, I trust you to 
let us know. Perhaps you may find this debate fun.?0?2 I find the difference 
between being "surrounded by devils" and being "surrounded by boddhisattva's" 
usually is a reflection of my nervous system. Who suffers more than the cruel? 
?0?2What cruelty is not interlaced with ordinary good? ?0?2Tyrants try to 
perfect evil only to fail.?0?2 Thanks,?0?2 Chris Austin-Lane Sent from a cell 
phone On Sep 13, 2011, at 6:37, [email protected] wrote: Good for you. I 
don't care about what others have in mind whenever they are being kind. I do 
know that I'm not selfless when I'm being kind although I never ask for 
anything in return. It's easy to be happy when all the boddhisatvas are around. 
I wanna be in peace whether it is boddhisatvas or devils or demons that 
surround me. Still a long way to go. Siska From: ChrisAustinLane 
<[email protected]> Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 13 Sep 
2011 06:08:59 -0700 To: [email protected]<[email protected]> 
ReplyTo: [email protected] Cc: 
[email protected]<[email protected]> Subject: Re: [Zen] Fwd: 
Re: [Zen Living] Supreme Vehicle ?0?2 Wow, that is really different from my 
experience. I am constantly living in a sea of kind action. Food is shared, 
cars yield, smiles are smiled, sesshins are planned, children are taught, 
people send emails with interesting conversations for me to enjoy. I can 
scarcely go ten feet without running into another marvel. In Three Pillar's of 
Zen, someone says: when you begin to tread upon the Buddha path, ten thousand 
boddhisattvas spring up to help you. That has totally been my daily life. 
Someone may wish to argue that I can't peak into the heads of all these helpful 
folks and see what thoughts they has during their action, but how are their 
thoughts any more essential than my thoughts? Such a judgmental question would 
cause me to miss so much good food and moments, I will ple

------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to