Which are you referring as my initial complaint? As far as I remember, I did 
not complain about anything. But perhaps I've said something that made you 
think so.

> You only perform selfless acts. Perhaps you then add on to then some mental 
> activity, but the action itself is selfless.

I guess this is another way of putting it. So putting it the way you did for 
what I've been trying to say ~ everyone (or at least I can speak for myself), 
always add some mental activity on to their actions. With that, the actions are 
no longer purely selfless actions.

Bill just described what I wanted to say in much better way. 

Siska 
-----Original Message-----
From: ChrisAustinLane <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 12:13:35 
To: [email protected]<[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]<[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Fwd: Re: [Zen Living] Supreme Vehicle



Thanks,
Chris Austin-Lane
Sent from a cell phone

On Sep 14, 2011, at 6:41, [email protected] wrote:

> rather, what is the difference between cruelty and good?

To get a bit sophistical on you, same as the difference between being 
surrounded by bodhisattvas or being surrounded by demons, the latter situation 
being your initial complaint. 

Some moments are easier than others, what can I say. 

I have to disagree with your claim that you never perform selfless acts 
yourself. You only perform selfless acts. Perhaps you then add on to then some 
mental activity, but the action itself is selfless. How else?  

Reply via email to