see joe he does a bit of squealing@ home! merle
  
Merle and Joe,

Just as I doubt, I do also squeal sometimes - but not on this forum, 'not today 
- not now'.

...Bill!

--- In [email protected], "Joe" <desert_woodworker@...> wrote:
>
> Merle,
> 
> "Squealing?"
> 
> There are other warm Mammals who squeal, oink, and wallow in the slop, but I 
> do not, and WILL not, connect or *ATTACH* our dear Bill! with them.
> 
> In fact and instead, let's be grateful to Bill for his co-stewardship of this 
> Forum over many of these momentous years, and for welcoming-in and 
> maintaining so many members here.  We all benefit.  Let's continue.
> 
> --Joe
> 
> > Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@> wrote:
> >
> > we are "attached to the earth"...how does that ride with his 
> > squealing...?...merle
>


 

Reply via email to