Merle,

> squealing@home

I think I'll make that the name of my next website, or my email address, I mean.

--Joe

> Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@...> wrote:
> 
> see joe he does a bit of squealing@ home! merle
>  
> Merle and Joe,
> 
> Just as I doubt, I do also squeal sometimes - but not on this forum, 'not 
> today - not now'.
> 
> ...Bill!




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to