i have read the sufism as well back in mid 80's... i saw the dervish dancers
in early 2000... i am familiar with their  insights and at one stage considered
them the "ants pants"... and would have given my right arm to discuss sufism...
merle

Salik,

Hang around if you can, the water's usually fine.  Unless you're just headed
off to work at this hour, or something.  Another Sufi pair of wings is most
welcome.

Pls. take good care of yourself!

Aloha; Salam,

--Joe