Bill!,

I like Genpo, and I haven't even met him.  I saw him, and so many of Maezumi's 
successors, in the movie "Now I Know You", which is about Maezumi's life, made 
after his funeral.  There are many remembrances of Maezumi made by 12 or so of 
his heirs.  A great document: moving and informative.

Genpo has a program of teaching nowadays that he calls, "Big Mind".  I think he 
teaches in Big Sky country; he holds Wilderness sesshin, and seems a real 
outdoor type.

--Joe

> "Bill!" <BillSmart@...> wrote:
>
> Joe,
> 
> The third one was Genpo!  He was always smiling and I really liked him.  I 
> don't remember Daishin.
> 
> ...Bill!  




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to