JMJM,

he writes:

"Not sure I read you correctly... ".

Please *BE* sure.

The ball is in your court.

Read again; let it sink in again.

If I am deficient, let me know.

If my expression lacks, then please let me know.

Others here are watching.

This is serious.

There are no dangerous words.  There are only those words that some of us
refuse to assent to understand.  I think you know better; and I think I know
*you* better than you choose to suppose that I do.

We shall see.

Your own,

--Joe