To encounter the absolute is not yet enlightenment?   The perspective in
which they are not opposites is just a beginning - in the market place each
opposite is well formed, complete reality, and the distinctions are no
different than the unity. Ignore the concrete and your head will be
thumped.

Thanks,
--Chris
301-270-6524