Dear Joe,

Thanks for your offer.

You are right. But for me joining a sangha and practice zen is impossible for
me due to my lifestyle. I am bonded to this family and I don't want to break it
since they are very much innocent and if I do still, then that Karma will not
leave me for free, and awakening of zen will be impossible because of this bad
karma of mine.

To live with family and supporting them is my zen practice. I practice zen
moment to moment.

Actual Selflessness is impossible, due to my attachment to the family.But I can
try to detach from these writings I make in forums. I have already detached
from alcohol, smoking and also indulging in eating. Sex no more impress me, so
that attachment also gone.

My only attachment is to my family and to my own knowledge. This attachment to
my knowledge should be discarded, then I hope I will not get into any problems.
Because of my attachment to 'my'(this itself wrong claim) knowledge, I claim my
righteousness, which many did not like it.

I think humbleness will come if I discard the ownership of knowledge gathered
by this body.

Best regards
Suresh