have you been in pain bill..and thought it was judgemental delusion?...merle

Merle,

I don't know how you got from what I said earlier to your post below.

The experience of feeling/touch is real.  That experience is Buddha Nature.
The classification of it as 'pain' is the judgmental delusion.  Just as the
experience of sight is real.  The classification of it as 'a red bird' is the
delusion.

...Bill!