Hi Andriy,

Glad to see a full BEAM implementation.

I've been working on something similar in Elixir (
https://github.com/SmartCasual/elixir-zeromq) but since you've gotten
further in Erlang I'll take a look at contributing Curve support to yours
instead, since all I really wanted was native BEAM instead of a binding to
the C library given the dangers and/or inefficiencies of doing so.

I'll have to look more closely into the licensing you've gone for to see
whether it's compatible with my needs.

Small note, but what you've got there is an implementation not a binding
(which is a good thing).  It would be a binding if it used e.g. the C
library to do the work.

Regards,
Elliot