The project is still owned by you and anyone else you select. There
are admin teams who get some rights over projects; I think we had one
case of over-reach with this, didn't happen again. If for some insane
reason people remove your rights (I guess anything's possible given an
infinite future), you fork the project back to your safe space and
make a public noise.