Hi Luca,

thanks for details. I found out a problem that was blocking my
testing: I have used a gcc 5.3 on some servers to build Zyre and
apparently some build option I have there is causing my problem (nodes
stuck after  "Took 3 ms to coordinate with all remote")... in another
couple of servers I used the Centos7 native compiler (gcc4.7 IIRC) and
it worked.  I will dig into this issue tomorrow.

When I got it running however I got somewhat low numbers, around 60k
msg/sec (2 nodes). On the same machines I ran my own performance
testing program with ZeroMQ and for 64B packets I reached around 1.5
Mpps.

I didn't check the source code of the perf_loca/remote program but am
I missing something?

Thanks,
Francesco