On 10/24/12 17:44, Carson Gaspar wrote:
On 10/24/12 3:59 AM, Darren J Moffat wrote:

So in this case you should have a) created the pool with a version that
matches the pool version of the backup server and b) make sure you
create the ZFS file systems with a version that is supposed by the
backup server.

And AI allows you to set the rpool version how, exactly?

I haven't personally tried this but I believe it should be possible since you can set other pool options at install time eg:

        <option name="version" value="28" />

similarly for datasets that your AI manifest creates for you:

        <option name="version" value="4" />

See /usr/share/install/target.dtd.1

Darren J Moffat