On 07/01/13 14:01, Andrzej Sochon wrote:
Hello *Sašo*!

I found you here:
http://mail.opensolaris.org/pipermail/zfs-discuss/2012-May/051546.html

“How about reflashing LSI firmware to the card? I read on Dell's spec

sheets that the card runs an LSISAS2008 chip, so chances are that

standard LSI firmware will work on it. I can send you all the required

bits to do the reflash, if you like.”

I got Dell Perc H310 controller for do-it-yourself experiments, I tried
to run it on non-Dell PC platforms like Asus P5Q and Foxconn G31MX.
Without success.

I will appreciate very much any hint how to get LSI firmware and reflash
Dell H310.

I've successfully crossflashed Dell H200 cards with this method

http://forums.servethehome.com/showthread.php?467-DELL-H200-Flash-to-IT-firmware-Procedure-for-DELL-servers

--
Tim Fletcher <t...@night-shade.org.uk>