Interesting, my recent builds have been deleting just fine on newly created
pools. It was a huge issue a few weeks back and iLoveZFS and talked back and
forth with the resulting build working perfectly. That said I’ll have to
rebuild and retest when home from the holidays.

--
Jason Belec
Sent from my iPad

> On Dec 21, 2013, at 6:20 AM, Alex Blewitt <alex.blew...@gmail.com> wrote: