OK, thanks, I'll give it a try, and otherwise I can always revert to the stable
version of course.

On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 1:15 PM, Jaap Karssenberg
<jaap.karssenb...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 1:08 PM, Paulo van Breugel <p_vanbreu...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Great news. I haven't tried the snapshot PPA yet.. How experimental are the
versions in this PPA? Or would I generally be able to use it without too much
risk to break things?

I try to avoid committing versions that are really broken. Biggest issue may be
that you see new features are changes in features that are not yet polished and
documented. So you will definitely more bugs compared to the releases. On the
other hand also releases are never bug free :(