Just updated, and the 'insert code block' option works beautifully now. If I
may add feature request for some future version; what would be a nice addition
would be the option of code wrappin. It doesn't export to html with syntax
highlighting I see, but with box around the code, the html output looks nice
already. Perhaps it is possible to add something more via the template, I'll
have a look at that (but first I need to update my templates to work with 6.1).

Cheers,

Paulo

On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 1:19 PM, Paulo van Breugel