Great, I'll give it a try

On Thursday, August 21, 2014 12:20 PM, Jaap Karssenberg
<jaap.karssenb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Committed new revision where I changed the whitespace handling in the HTML
export. Basically removed all "<BR>" elements outside of paragraphs. Downside
is that some rendering may look different than in the source page if you have
additional blank lines, but best I can do with the HTML assumptions for line
spacing.

-- Jaap

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 7:48 PM, Paulo van Breugel <p_vanbreu...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

When exporting to html, the export places a break between two consecutive
headers as in the example below.  Is there a way to prevent this?