I agree with everything you are saying Gary but I'm not thinking that all
the GA's were born with silver spoons. I know they worked hard and got
educated and have fine jobs that pay quite well. That is the nature of
the man who gets the call. I am merely pointing out how the Lord does
business and was not being critical about it. Me personally, it matters
not what the profession of my bishop is. If he has the Spirit and the
mantle that is all that matters. I'm sure you agree with that. But, I can
understand how you would prefer an educated man.

Paul O

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com