Thanks for answering. I guess I'm worried for a couple of reasons. Even though nuclear bombs are probably hard to maintain probably undetonated, there's always a supply out there. Not only that, but many terrorists love to come to us through Canada. They take up residence here like normal ordinary citizens. We could have many of them living with us undetected. We could have them guarding our nuclear facilities, etc.

Then there's also the chemical and biological variations combined with nuclear capability.

Stacy.