At 18:44 11/12/2002 -0700, M Marc wrote:
Seriously -- did you guys hear about a case back east somewhere, New York
iirc, where a tech had inadvertently left an oxygen cylinder in the room,
the MRI was turned on, it got sucked right into the core, killing the poor
(a young boy) instantly.
Yes, I recall hearing something. It was pretty local.
Till the uncharged
/// ZION LIST CHARTER: Please read it at ///
/// http://www.zionsbest.com/charter.html ///
This email was sent to: email@example.com
EASY UNSUBSCRIBE click here: http://topica.com/u/?aaP9AU.bWix1n.YXJjaGl2
Or send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
T O P I C A -- Register now to manage your mail!